The Mal Thursday Show #71: The Final Momento
The final volume in the "Stolen Momentos" series, taken from Mal's run on the São Paulo, Brazil-based internet radio stream Radio Momento 60. Presented in Ultrasonic Stereophonic Sound.
- The Sound Reasons: if I Cared
- the Shadows of Knight: Light Bulb Blues
- the Vipers: Surprise, Surprise
- the Marshmallow Overcoat: Won't Go Away
- the Fire Escape: Love Special Delivery
- Greg "Stackhouse" Prevost: Get Myself Home
- the Rolling Stones: 19Th Nervous Breakdown
- Lyres: Now I've Got a Witness (Bed)
- the Beatpack: I'm Walkin'
- the Satelliters: when I'm in Between
- the Cannibals: We're Pretty Sick
- Donovan: Superlungs (My Supergirl)
- the Tracers: She Said Yeah
- the Ricketts: Action Painting (Bed)
- the Teamsters: Digging an Early Grave
- the Girl-Getters: the Girl-Getters
- the Searchers: the System
- the Ugly Beats: Things I Need to Know
- the Not Quite: Paint Me in a Corner
- Steppenwolf: 28
- Dark Colours Since 1685: Support
- the Who: the Good's Gone (Live Bbc 1966)
- Manfred Mann: the One in the Middle
- the Kinks: Time Will Tell
- the Fleshtones: Too Much on My Mind
- the Cynics: Waste of Time
- Neal Ford and the Fanatics: Good Men (Are Hard to Find)
- Kenny and the Kasuals: Revelations
- the Higher State: My Time
- the Clique: I'm Alive
- the Electric Prunes: I Had Too Much to Dream (Last Night)/I Happen to Love You/Smokestack Lightning(Live Stockholm 1967)
- the Moody Blues: Stop!
Garagepunx Hideout: The Mal Thursday Show
Direct from Austin, Texas, "The Mal Thursday Show" is back for another season of rock and roll mayhem on GaragePunk Pirate Radio. Since its inception as a weekly radio broadcast on WMUA-FM in Amherst, Massachusetts in 1987, "The Mal Thursday Show" has been delivering a potent mixture of garage, mod, freakbeat, psychedelic, punk, rock 'n' roll, and rhythm & blues. Nowadays, the show is based in Austin, Texas, and heard worldwide on GaragePunk.com and via iTunes. Dig it!
For fans of raunchy, wild rock'n'roll, old and new… garage, psych, punk, surf, rockabilly, soul, R&B, and lo-fi, primitive trash.
88,4 MHz - Pi Radio