Mal Thursday presents another helping of tasty nuggets taken from the soundtracks of various ’60s and ’70s movies. Presented in Ultrasonic Stereophonic Sound.
- The Hollies With Peter Sellers: After the Fox
- the Mindbenders: off and Running
- the Wild Ones: Lord Love a Duck
- the Monkees: Porpoise Song/Circle Sky
- the Nashville Teens: Poor Boy
- Gary Lewis & the Playboys: Way Way out
- Herman’s Hermits: I Got a Feeling
- John Barry Seven: Beat Girl
- Chad & Jeremy: Paxton Quigley’s Had the Course
- the Searchers: the System
- the Girl-Getters: the Girl-Getters
- Millicent Martin: Nothing but the Best
- Manfred Mann: up the Junction/Love Theme
- the Rolling Stones: Gimme Shelter
- Badfinger: Come and Get It
- T. Rex: Jeepster/Born to Boogie
- the Ramones: Rock N’ Roll High School
- Neil Young & Crazy Horse: Hey Hey, My My (Into the Black)
- Los Straitjackets: Theme from the Magnificent Seven
- Nancy Sinatra: Bang Bang (My Baby Shot Me Down)
- the 5-6-7-8S: Woo Hoo
- Dave, Dee, Dozy, Mick & Tich: Hold Tight
- David Bowie: Cat People
- the Lively Ones: Surf Rider
- Nilsson: the Coconut Song
The Mal Thursday Show
Direct from Austin, Texas, "The Mal Thursday Show" is back for another season of rock and roll mayhem on GaragePunk Pirate Radio. Since its inception as a weekly radio broadcast on WMUA-FM in Amherst, Massachusetts in 1987, "The Mal Thursday Show" has been delivering a potent mixture of garage, mod, freakbeat, psychedelic, punk, rock 'n' roll, and rhythm & blues. Nowadays, the show is based in Austin, Texas, and heard worldwide on GaragePunk.com and via iTunes. Dig it!
For fans of raunchy, wild rock'n'roll, old and new… garage, psych, punk, surf, rockabilly, soul, R&B, and lo-fi, primitive trash.
Formerly known as GaragePunk Pirate Radio (2005–2015) and born of the original GaragePunk Forums message board at GaragePunk.com, Radio Mutation is a podcast network of DJ-hosted music shows featuring wild and untamed garage rock, punk, surf/instro, rockabilly, primitive R&B, power pop, swamp rock, proto-punk, post-punk, psychedelic rock, broken blues… basically all styles of gritty, desperate, REAL rock ‘n’ roll. All of them low-budget productions, independently produced and non-commercial (that means we make no money whatsoever from this endeavor).
Oh, and did we mention our shows are entertaining as hell? It’s true! Loads of personality and, just like the Young Lions Conspiracy*, a heaping helping of Integrity, Soul, and Attitude. Not to mention hours upon hours of great rock ‘n’ roll that you will simply not hear anywhere else.
88,4 MHz - Pi Radio