The House of Wild Delights #35
About 45 minutes of Punk Rock bruised with 15 minutes of pure stoopidities and poop-oddities. Oh, and I am in a fuckin’ bad mood if you wanna know.
But hey, you got there pieces of almighty GODS such as Bo Diddley, Link Wray, Elvis Presley, Billy Childish, Guitar Wolf and even more, so whatdyawant suckers ? My peeled skin and bloody scalp ? Well, help yourself you greedy buzzards and kiss my smokin’corpse while I get laid by the Devil’s burnin’ hot 666 daughters in the flames of HELL!!!
Supathanks to all the wonderful bands for their kindness, coolness and greatness!!!
Extrasupathanks to Brad X, Rev. Norb and the Onions!!!
- “Nervewrecked”- Livids
- “This is ROCK’N’ROLL”- The Kids
- “Playing my Guitar”- FU2
- “Girls in the Garage”- Black Time
- “Hurry Up !”- SEX Crime
- “Watch me Bleed”- The Evolutions
- “Run for Cover”- Oblivians
- “All Night right of Way”- Quintron
- Bed : “ME-262”- CTMF
- “Losing Battle”- Adolescents
- “Sacrifice”- Rudimentary Peni
- “They Burned”- Intellectuals
- “Hey Hey What Are You Going To Do ?”- Bo Diddley
- “Yes Baby, I’m Scared”- Bill Gaida
- “A Misfit”- Marty’s Misfits
- Bed : “The Fuzz”- The Bearcats
- “Gotta Get Back Home Someday”- Smellvis
- “Don’t Go”- Vince Everett
- “Get Behing Me SATAN and Push”- Billie Jo Spears
- “Tiny Bopper on High Heels”- Los Ass Draggers
- “Won’t Take You Back”- Reatards
- “Tryin’ To Get By”- The New Bomb Turks
- Bed : “The Fuzz”- King Wray
- “I Want SEX I Want SEX I Want SEX I Want SEX” – The Reactors
- “Orgasm Addict”- The Buzzcocks
- “Beast Vibrator”- Guitar Wolf
- “Rocket 707077”- Rev. Norb and the Onions
- “Ack Ack Ack Ack”- Urinals
- “We Are Selling DRUGS”- La Flingue
- “Not Getting Stabbed”- Buck Biloxi and the Fucks
- “Miserable Life”- Action Swingers
- Bed : “Rumble”- Jack Nitzsche
- “I Wasn’t Made For This World”- Thee Headcoats
That’s it creepies.
Hope you’ve enjoyed the ride.
See ya down there…
Garagepunx Hideout: The House of Wild Delights
The House of Wild Delights is a rockin' retarded podcast full of jungle wails, zombie apes and voodoo dolls on GaragePunk Pirate Radio with your host: The Screamin' Soul Preacher!
Are you ready for this?
Garage, Punk, Rockabilly, Surf, Blues, R & B, and whatever trashy, crappy music I feel like playing.
88,4 MHz - Pi Radio